- Ageing and advance care planning
- Alcohol, drug and gambling addiction
- Cancer services and screening
- Child and youth health
- Death and dying
- Dental health
- Disability services
- Health policy
- Health practitioners
- Health service complaints
- Healthy lifestyles
- Hospitals, health centres and clinics
- Mental health and counselling services
- Multicultural health services
- Needles, syringes, injecting equipment
- Public health
- Sexual health and family planning
- Women's health
- Workplace health and safety
The Community Health Intake (CHI) team is the first point of contact for all services delivered via the Belconnen, City, Dickson, Gungahlin, Philip and Tuggeranong Community Health Centres. To contact the Community Health Intake team please phone 6207 9977.
The Health Directorate's Find-A-Health-Service office a comprehensive listing of health services in the ACT. The database can be searched by service type, suburb or keyword.
Healthdirect provides a range of free health services on behalf of the governments of Australia. Resources include a symptom checker, apps, videos, news and events and a 24/7 phone service for health advice and information you can trust - 1800 022 222.