7 July 2017
The City Renewal Authority Board convened for the first time on 7 July 2017. The principal business of the meeting was administrative in nature.
The board of the authority comprises Dr Michael Easson AM (Chair), Ms Christine Covington (Deputy Chair), Ms Kate Brennan, Professor Ken Maher, Mr Nigel Chamier AM and Ms Gabrielle Trainor.
The interim chief executive is Mr Gary Rake.
The board considered three issues and made the following resolutions:
- Approving financial delegations
- Agreed to the precinct boundary proposed by the Acting Chief Minister
- Approving the interim CEO to represent the authority on the Light Rail Project Board
Presentation by the ACT Government Solicitor
Representatives of the ACT Government Solicitor provided the board with materials relevant to their statutory and other obligations.
The board identified the following short-term strategic priorities:
- Community consultation and engagement
- Urgent interaction with key stakeholders
- Risk management
Should you require any further information please contact the City Renewal Authority media and communications team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Authorised by Dr Michael Easson AM
Chair, City Renewal Authority Board