Keep your kids' reading mojo alive
You have the power to help your kids boost their reading habits and confidence across the school year. Libraries ACT has some great tips and ideas to help.
Visit the library regularly and borrow resources so you can:
- read aloud with your child every day
- keep lots of different reading material around the house
- let kids choose what they read
- listen to audio books
- ask kids about what they’re reading
- stock up on books for trips away.
You can also book into one, or more, of our learning programs for children and adults.
Check out the library website www.library.act.gov.au for entertaining and educational eResources for kids, like Literacy Planet, Story Box Library and TumbleBooks.
Not a library member? It’s easy to join, visit any of our libraries in person or complete the online membership form on our website. The best part is it’s free!