When was the last time you visited your local library?
Did you know that Libraries ACT runs a range of free programs for kids, families, personal development and other special interests?
Step in from the cold and experience one of the winter programs this July. Here’s a taste of what’s on:
- Winter Gardening with Tracey Bool (2 & 23 Jul)
- How to have a healthy heart (21 Jul/17 Aug)
- Lunch time legal aid (1 Jul/5 Aug)
- The write stuff: writing workshops (20 Jul/17 Aug)
- Build your own blog (27 Jul/8 Aug).
If you missed out on the popular school holidays programs, the kids will also love:
- Brick Club (13 Jul/10 Aug)
- Gas What? (30-31 Jul/1-3 Aug)
Visit www.library.act.gov.au or call 6205 9000 for more information or to book your spot.