Scholarships for early childhood educators
Thirty new scholarship places have been announced to support those interested in starting a career as an early childhood educator.
The scholarships are designed for individuals who wish to work in the education and care sector and need the required minimum qualification.
Each scholarship includes funding for:
- full course fees paid to the Registered Training Organisation delivering the course
- a start-up incentive payment of $300
- a completion incentive payment of $500
- benefits to employers for releasing students to study during paid working hours.
To be eligible for a Scholarship, applicants need to:
- be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or visa holder with work rights in Australia
- demonstrate a commitment to working in the ACT’s education and care sector
- show that they are not eligible for financial support under other ACT or Australian Government training programs.
Applications are now open and close on 25 March 2016. For further information, or to apply, call 62071114 or email email@example.com