ACT Smart Business Sustainability Expo
The Expo will offer interactive workshops, displays of the latest products and inspirational speakers.
Key activities include:
- FASHFEST live fashion demonstration featuring outfits designed by CIT students and sourced from the Salvos
- OzHarvest ‘Celebrity chef cook off’ with Canberra renowned chefs including Darren Perryman, Executive chef Pialligo Estate and Chef Francesco East Hotel
- boyandgirlco constructing a table using old timber pallets with a live auction
- Keynote speakers including Telstra small business award winner Karen Porter; Manager, IKEA Canberra, Charmaine Hick; and TEDxCanberra’s Ingrid Tomanovits
- Workshop series – Resource savvy schools, Embassy successes and Smart solar storage
- Canberra Business Chamber VIP Champion of Champions lunch
The expo takes place on Thursday 7 September between 10am to 5pm at the Southern Cross Club, Woden.
Registrations are now open for the seminars, workshops and general attendance. Register at: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/actsmart-business-expo-2017-tickets-36336812384
For more information visit www.actsmart.act.gov.au