More rooms at Calvary Maternity Ward
Calvary Public Hospital has a newly refurbished maternity ward, offering an excellent option for Canberra mums.
The upgrade of the maternity ward, funded by the ACT Government, ensures Canberra women have greater access to comfortable, modern and accessible maternity and birthing facilities in the public system. The ward upgrade has delivered:
- an expanded capacity to 18 beds;
- a reconfigured Maternity Unit that now has 10 single rooms and four very large twin rooms;
- an intimate patient and family lounge and a spacious baby assessment room;
- enhanced facilities for partners who want to stay at the hospital; and
- completely redecorated patient and public areas to create a colourful and contemporary feel for the unit.
Tours of Calvary Public Hospital’s maternity ward are conducted every Sunday at 2:30pm.
For more information, visit http://bit.ly/Calvarymaternity