Find savings with the Assistance website
Looking to save some money but not sure where to start? The new Assistance website will suggest savings to help with the cost of living in Canberra.
The website includes a new savings finder tool, so you can quickly see what discounts, rebates and other concessions you might be eligible for across the ACT.
Assistance you can access through the site includes:
- a rebate towards the ongoing costs of electricity and gas
- grants for first home buyers
- help to cover the upfront cost of a rental bond
- discounted or free travel on buses and light rail
- water rebates for home dialysis patients and
- information about paying fines in installments.
Find savings at act.gov.au/assistance
For more Canberra news, find out about: