There's still time to check out the #WodenExperiment.
03 October 2019
Have you been to the Woden Experiment? If not, you're in luck as it has been extended!
The Woden Experiment is a great outdoor space for everyone to enjoy.
Spend time with friends and family at the revamped Woden Town Centre socialising over a meal, seeing art exhibitions, watching local performances, enjoying market stalls, relaxing in the spring sun or taking part in community murals.
Some of the exciting elements of the experiment include:
- activity and event spaces
- hammocks to relax on
- games like table tennis, Connect 4 and giant Jenga (available from the library)
- a stage for community performances
- flexible table settings and
- turf areas with natural play sculptural elements.
Find more information at www.facebook.com/wodenexperiment and follow @WodenExperiment on Instagram.
If you would like to book the space for an event or activity, you can contact the Woden Experiment Activation Coordinator at email@example.com
For more Canberra news, see:
- Changing noise standards in Canberra's town centres
- YourSay Community Panel: Another way to have your say
- Happy and healthy Canberrans
You can also subscribe to the monthly Our Canberra e-newsletter here.