Gungahlin and inner north residents can leave their car at the Epic Park & Ride and hop on the light rail.
25 October 2019
The Park & Ride facility at Epic has reopened, making it even easier for Gungahlin and inner north residents to leave the car and catch public transport.
Park & Ride allows you to park your car for free in an allocated space before catching a Transport Canberra bus or light rail.
Park & Ride facilities are located on Rapid Routes and selected shopping centres to easily connect with peak transport services.
Across Canberra there are also Park & Ride locations at:
- Belconnen - Belconnen Community Bus Station, access from Swanson Circuit
- Belconnen - Corner of Josephson Street and Walder Street
- Bruce - College Street, adjacent to the University of Canberra
- Curtin Shops - Carruthers Street
- Chisholm Shops - Bentham Street
- Calwell Shops - Webber Street
- Charnwood Shopping Centre – Lhotsky Street
- EPIC - Flemington Road
- Fyshwick - Tom Price Street
- Gungahlin Town Centre – Gozzard Street, access via Efkarpidis Street
- Jamison Centre - Bowman Street
- Kambah Village Shops – Marconi Crescent
- Kambah Centre - O'Halloran Circuit
- Kippax Centre - Hardwick Crescent
- Mawson - Corner of Mawson and Athllon Drive, access from Mawson Place
- North Weston - Kirkpatrick Street
- Tuggeranong - Tuggeranong Bus Station, access from Anketell Street
- Woden - Woden Bus Station, access from Matilda Street
- Wanniassa - Athllon Drive, access via Rylah Crescent.
View the Park & Ride map to find a location and to check if you’ll need to display a permit.