Everyone can help build a COVIDSafe Australia as restrictions ease. You must continue to practise good hygiene at all times to prevent the virus spreading.
17 July 2020
Have you noticed hand sanitising stations around the city recently? Hand sanitiser dispensers have been installed by the City Renewal Authority in high-traffic public spaces such as food and retail precincts, transport stops and parks throughout the City and Braddon.
You can find them at: at the following locations:
- Haig Park entrance on Girrawheen St, Lonsdale St (out the front of Green Monkey) and on Mort St (out the front of Midnight)
- Glebe Park, Latin American Plaza, West Row, City Walk, and the Alinga St tram stop
- Henry Rolland Park next to the bike racks and BBQ area.
Each sanitiser dispenser is co-located next to common touch points such as public bins, parking metres, bike racks and pedestrian crossing buttons. There’s also signage to help users adopt correct technique for application.
The community is encouraged to make use of the hand sanitiser stations to help prevent the spread of any germs and for your safety.
When out in public, always remember to keep 1.5 metres of physical distance between yourself and others and if you are feeling unwell, stay home.
Other ways to stay COVIDSafe include:
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Clean and disinfect surfaces you use often such as benchtops, desks and doorknobs
- Clean and disinfect objects you use often such as mobile phones, keys, wallets and work passes
- Use tap and go instead of cash where possible
For all the latest health advice visit covid19.act.gov.au.