Floriade has been reimagined across Canberra.
09 September 2020
Floriade has been reimagined, with the annual spring celebration moving from its traditional home in Commonwealth Park to bloom across Canberra.
One million bulbs and annuals have created a tulip trail throughout the capital's suburbs and across the city – creating a great opportunity to get some exercise, enjoy the sun and see some of the famous blooms.
Featuring floral plantings by the Floriade horticulture team and more than 90 Canberra community groups, this year’s festival allows the community to enjoy spring blooms every day and in places you’d least expect.
Wondering where to catch a glimpse of Floriade: Reimagined? Our Canberra has put together the ultimate floral hit list tailored to your region.
Check out our Floriade Tulip Trails in:
· Belconnen – starring the famous Belco Owl
· Gungahlin – tiptoe through the tulips at Cockington Green and Gold Creek Village
· Central Canberra – pay a visit to our national attractions
· Tuggeranong – the Kambah sheep are looking blooming delightful
· Woden, Weston Creek and Molonglo – start your trail with a visit to Marymead
For the extended Floriade: Reimagined Tulip Trail, visit the website.